KinzCentral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinzCentral, a place for all things webkinz, webkinz trading and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help needed for the DCTs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
78higirl0
Admin

Help needed for the DCTs Empty
PostSubject: Help needed for the DCTs   Help needed for the DCTs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:03 pm

DCTs are Daily Chat Threads. Here, the host can hold contests or keep the chatter going. Please be informed, when signing up, you do this for the next open day for one day. After you are approved and have done a good job on the DCT you may do it again. If you did a poor job or were out of it the entire day you will not be able to host it for one week. You have a responsiblity, and you have chocen to take it up. Have fun!
DCT does not have spam (but posts just, OK, great, cool are not OK, great or cool). This is a thread for chat and fun. Follow the basic rules please.
DCT hosts:
8/15: OPEN
8/16: OPEN

Last edited by 78higirl0 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kinzcentral.forumotion.com
DotaDot415
Jr. Trader

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for the DCTs   Help needed for the DCTs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:43 am

ooh...i think i can help for tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
78higirl0
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for the DCTs   Help needed for the DCTs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:54 am

Great, I will sign you up for tomorrow!!! I really hope more people come here, and thank you for signing up, it makes me so happy!
LOL I gotta remember to write in red!
Back to top Go down
https://kinzcentral.forumotion.com
DotaDot415
Jr. Trader

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for the DCTs   Help needed for the DCTs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:54 am

thank you! Very Happy

just want to be of help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed for the DCTs   Help needed for the DCTs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed for the DCTs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzCentral :: KinzCentral :: DCTs-
Jump to: